Partners in Parks
The Partners in Parks program pairs community and corporate sponsors with work projects in parks and recreation facilities, and is recognized province-wide for its extensive community involvement. New partners and projects are always welcome.
- Courtenay Rotary Club - Rotary Trail & Mile of Flowers
- Strathcona Sunrise Rotary - Sunrise Park & Skypark
- Island Corridor Foundation - Rotary Trail
- C.V. Land Trust - Hurford Hill Nature Park
- Millard Streamkeepers - Millard Park
- C.V. Naturalists - Courtenay Riverway
- Courtenay Lions and Telus - Lewis Tennis Courts
- Young Professionals - Simms Park
- BC Hydro - Mural Program
- Lush Valley & Dawn to Dawn - Community Gardens
- Lake Trail Neighbourhood Society - Community Gardens
Thanks also to the many community groups and individual volunteers that come out to assist with the Annual Mile of Flowers Plant-In as well as the community sports groups that helped with playing fields.