Public Survey on Road Improvement Preliminary Designs
January 29, 2015
Originally published January 16, 2015
The City of Courtenay is in the preliminary design phase for several capital projects addressing aging infrastructure needs and surface repairs. Design considerations will include sidewalks, curb extensions, pavement, landscaping, boulevards, local parking needs, and cycling network linkages.
An online survey seeking feedback on the preliminary designs closed on January 31, 2015.
To view presentation materials, including preliminary designs and neighbourhood newletters, visit the project page:
Streets under consideration for improvement:
- 2nd Street: Cliffe to England Avenues
- 10th Street: Piercy to Willemar Avenues
- 12th Street: Stewart to Urquhart Avenues
- 15th Street: Willemar Avenue to westerly end of street
- England Ave: 10th to 12th Streets
- Piercy Ave: 17th to 26th Streets
- Willemar Ave: 17th to 26th Streets
The projects will be considered amongst all City project priorities in the budget process in 2015 and beyond.