Centennial Sports Festival and Tailgate Party & Concerts
Comox Valley Sports Centre
3001 Vanier Drive
Daytime: Family Sports Day from 11 am to 2 pm
- Minor sports games & clinics
- Kids fun zone and family activities including an inflatable city featuring mulitiple Bounce-A-Ramas
- Bubble soccer
- Special Meet & Greet with BC Lions Alumni and Cheerleaders
- Centennial Cup (trophy presented for the winning Minor Football Team)
- Complimentary hot dogs and drink
Evening: Tailgate Party & Concerts from 3 pm to 10 pm
Please note: Pre-booking for the Tailgate Party has ended. If you're still interested in a spot, please go to the Comox Valley Sports Centre between 2:30 and 4:00 pm on June 27 as there may be spots available on a drop-in basis.
- Jumbo screen with CFL Football, Saskatchewan Roughriders vs Winnipeg Blue bombers.
- Half-time show with BC Lions Cheerleaders.
- Meet & Greet CFL Alumni including Jim Young, Cory Philpot, Dave Cutler, Tony (TC) Collier, Nic Hebler, Al Wilson & Llyall Woznesensky.
- Pre-game music with Collective Whole.
- Post-game music featuring XLR8, the rock and roll extravaganza.
- Book a free Tailgate BBQ spot for your car or truck and bbq. Hang out with friends with the best spots to watch the big screen and music.