BizPaL Business Permits and Licences
BizPaL is an innovative online service that provides entrepreneurs with simplified access to information about business permits, licences and other requirements needed to start, operate and grow their business from the federal, provincial/territorial and participating municipal governments.
BizPal is free and easy-to-use and gives business owners a personalized list of permits and licences they need for their business. In 2019, over 30,500 British Columbians used the BizPaL service.
Benefits of BizPaL
Finding out which government requirements apply to a certain business type can be time consuming and frustrating. BizPaL was created to help identify what you may require, quickly and easily. The information you need is available from a single source; entrepreneurs spend less time dealing with red tape – saving effort and money in the process – and more time building their business. The service is the result of strong collaboration between the federal, provincial/territorial and participating municipal governments and is designed with the following benefits in mind:
- It's free to use
- It saves time
- It's available 24/7
What’s new with BizPal 3.0?
- Improved accessibility to provide people with disabilities a better experience using BizPaL
- Enhanced interface for quicker access to more relevant permits and licences
- Improved search function for more relevant results
- A more consistent experience across devices – mobile, tablet and desktop
- An updated “Email me” feature so users can easily save permit and licence details
- BizPal video tutorial, linked here.
The BC BizPaL Team is always here to help. Please contact BizPal with any questions about BizPaL, email: firstname.lastname@example.org