The LINC Haunted House - Thrills and Chills
The Comox Valley’s premiere Haunted House experience is returning to The LINC Youth Centre in Courtenay and will be more frightening than ever.
The LINC's Haunted House runs:
- Wednesday, October 25: 6 - 8 pm
- Thursday, October 26: 6 - 8 pm
- Friday, October 27: 6 - 9 pm
- Saturday, October 28: 6 - 9 pm
- Sunday, October 29 & Monday, October 30: no haunted house
- Tuesday, October 31: 5 - 7 pm (half the fright for younger kids and easily-frightened adults)
Admission is $2 per person or $5 per family.
The haunted house is planned and run by youth aged 8 - 18 in The LINC’s Ghoul School with support from staff. Ghoul School participants chose the theme, made the sets and props, and are preparing to play characters in the Haunted House.
The LINC is located at 300 Old Island Highway, near the Ryan Road intersection. For further information call The LINC 250-334-8138 or Lewis Centre 250-338-5371.
- actors may need breaks
- props may break
- some groups may take longer to go through
- no photos or videos – professional photos that have consent, will be shared on our social media channels
- do not touch the props or actors; they will not touch you