Courtenay Recreation's Safety Plans
November 11, 2020
Courtenay Recreation is offering programs with the safety of participants and staff as our top priority. We are currently working with limited capacity in our Wellness Centre, fitness classes and programs. See our Safety Plans and Guidelines page for more information.
To ensure safety:
- Do not come to your class if you or if someone in your household is sick.
- Masks are strongly recommended to be worn in common areas like hallways and washrooms in the recreation centre. This includes wearing a mask while waiting in line for a class or workout.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided, please wash and sanitize hands frequently.
- If lining up for your class or workout time, please adhere to the physical distance markers.
- During the rainy season we suggest waiting in your car for your class or workout time.
Reminder – please call to cancel your reserved drop-in spot (Wellness Centre and fitness classes) if you cannot attend for any reason. This opens up a space for another participant.
Thank you everyone for your ongoing cooperation and support as we continue to monitor and adjust safety plans as needed. Call us at the Lewis Centre 250-338-5371 or the Filberg Centre 250-338-1000 if you have questions.