Bylaws - Water and Sewer
The bylaws listed are provided for information purposes only, and the City of Courtenay will not be responsible for their validity or completeness. Individuals wishing to quote from or use the bylaws should consult the Director of Legislative Services to ensure they are current. For legal and other purposes, certified copies of the official version may be obtained from the Director of Legislative Services, City of Courtenay, 830 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay. BC V9N 2J7.
- Sanitary Sewer Use, Extension and Connection Bylaw No. 1327, 1983 [PDF - 117 KB]
- Storm Drain Connection Fee Amendment Bylaw No. 2182, 2001 [PDF - 38 KB]
- Storm Sewer By-law No. 1402, 1986 [PDF - 820 KB]
- Water Regulations and Rates Bylaw No. 1700 [PDF - 2 MB]
- Water Service Frontage Tax Bylaw No. 2766, 2013 [PDF - 23 KB]