The City of Courtenay is accepting grant-in-aid applications for the 2020 budget year. Organizations applying for grants must be based in the City of Courtenay. Council decisions on grants will be made after carefully reviewing all applications against the policy and in conjunction with annual budgetary planning. The application deadline is January 31, 2020.
The maximum grant amount is $7,500.
- City of Courtenay Grant Application - Fillable [PDF - 136 KB]
- City of Courtenay Grant Application [PDF - 116 KB]
Council decision on grants will be made after carefully reviewing all applications against the policy, including the following criteria:
- Must benefit the entire community (all ages and groups)
- The request is the only financial or in-kind support from the City
- Other sources of funding have been applied for
- The organization is financially sustainable
Submit completed grant application and supporting documents to:
City of Courtenay
Attention Director of Financial Services
830 Cliffe Avenue
Policy - Provision of Grant-in-Aid and other Forms of Financial Support [PDF - 226 KB]
Updated November 25, 2019