Competition Number: 19048
Job Title: Program Instructors
Department: Recreation & Culture - The LINC Youth Centre
Employment Type: Casual
Salary: $16-$20 depending on experience
Posted Date: September 24, 2019, 12:00 am
Closing Date: October 24, 2019, 11:45 pm
Last Modified: November 6, 2019, 11:01 am
Courtenay Recreation’s The LINC Youth Centre is currently seeking applications for Program Instructors
These positions are for youth recreation programs and activity leaders for the drop-in centre and skatepark. These are non-union, casual positions responsible for working with youth 8-18 years in structured and unstructured environments.
Applicants must have:
- Experience working with youth
- Be willing to work evenings and weekend
- Possess First Aid and
- Be willing to complete a criminal record check.
- Class 4 Drivers License and Food Safe certifications are assets.
- Experience and/or certificates in recreation, education, human services or equivalent will be preferred.
Hours are variable and may include daytime, evenings, and weekends.
The current hourly wage is $16-$20 depending on experience and qualifications.
Please apply by October 6, 2019 with your resume and cover letter by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank all applicants – only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted.
No additional documents available for this post.