Local and Provincial Resources:
- BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC)
- World Health Organization
- Island Health
- First Nations Health Authority - Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- HealthLink BC - Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- BC Government News on COVID-19
- Government of Canada COVId-19 Information
- Province of BC Pandemic Preparedness
COVID-19 Information Lines:
- Government of Canada novel coronavirus information line: 1-833-784-4397
- BC COVID Information Line for non-medical information on the virus, from travel recommendations to social distancing:
1-888-COVID-19 (1-888-268-4319) seven days a week 7:30 am until 8:00 pm
or text 604-630-0300
For those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool will help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19.
You can also call the Health Information Line 8-1-1.