Safety Plans, Guidelines and FAQ
The health and safety of our residents and staff is the top priority. We are offering a limited selection of low risk programs. Programs will operate with reduced capacity and activities may be increased or decreased based on demand and public safety.
All facilities and activities will meet strict health and safety guidelines as set out by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), Worksafe BC, Island Health and other appropriate industry associations.
Courtenay Recreation is working at updating all FAQ’s in response to the Provincial announcement in moving into Phase 3. Please call if you have any questions as we work towards updating all FAQ’s with the most up to date information
For detailed information read our FAQs:
Programming FAQ - June 30 [PDF - 617 KB]
Courtenay Recreation is following safety measures and specific guidelines to safely offer our fall programs.
- BCRPA Restarting Guidelines [PDF - 2 MB]
- BC Centre for Disease Control - Childcare Guidance [PDF - 439 KB] (for Cozy Corner Preschool)
- Gymnastics BC Guidelines (accessed through the VIAsport website)
- WorkSafe BC Child Care and Day Camps: Protocols for returning to operation
- Pickleball Rules & Guidelines [PDF - 207 KB]