Please view the links below to help guide you through the application process.
Forms and Documents
- Subdivision Application Form [PDF - 165 KB]
- Subdivision User Guide [PDF - 330 KB]
- Subdivision Quick Reference Guide [PDF - 616 KB]
- Subdivision Approval Process Step by Step
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips to Remember
- Pre-application Research
- The City’s Subdivision & Development Servicing Bylaw regulates the subdivision and development of land within the City of Courtenay, and outlines standards for works and services.
- Development Cost Charges (DCCs) are imposed on developments to assist in the capital costs that are directly or indirectly related to the project.
- Fees and Charges Bylaws provide further information on service connection fees and capital cost charges