Who can volunteer?
You can if you:
- Live in the City of Courtenay
- Are at least 19 years old
- Have a valid B.C. Driver's License
- Are in good health and physical condition
- Provide a current driver's abstract and criminal records check
- Pass a fitness evaluation, and
- Can attend the weekly Tuesday training sessions.
If you meet the requirements listed above and you would like to become a member of a community-minded, progressive volunteer fire department, or if you would like more information, please call (250) 334-2513.
Or, pick up an application form at our fire hall at 650 Cumberland Road, Monday to Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
If you enjoy a challenge - WE WANT YOU!!
We offer: Opportunity, Fellowship, Training, Excitement, Leadership, Rewarding Environment, Pride, Job Satisfaction, Community Service
- Save the form to your computer and fill out the form fields. Save again.
- Print and sign the application.
- Scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org once completed.