Partners in Parks
With support from the City, the Partners in Parks program pairs community organizations and/or corporate sponsors with work projects in parks and recreation facilities.
- BC Hydro - Mural Program
- Courtenay Rotary Club - Rotary Trail & Mile of Flowers
- Courtenay Lions and Telus - Lewis Tennis Courts
- C.V. Land Trust - Hurford Hill Nature Park
- C.V. Naturalists - Courtenay Riverway
- Island Corridor Foundation and Courtenay Rotary Club - Rotary Trail
- Lush Valley - Community Gardens
- Lake Trail Neighbourhood Society - Community Gardens
- Millard Streamkeepers - Millard Park
- North Island Rhododendron Society - C.V. Rhododendron Garden
- Strathcona Sunrise Rotary - Sunrise Park & Skypark
- Young Professionals - Simms Park
New partners and projects are always welcome. Opportunities can range from invasive plant removal to neighborhood playground development. Contributions may be in the form of labour, funding, or equipment. Contact us for ideas or tell us your organization's ideas!