Partners in Parks
The Partners in Parks program pairs community and corporate sponsors with work projects in parks and recreation facilities, and is recognized province-wide for its extensive community involvement. New partners and projects are always welcome.
- BC Hydro - Mural Program
- Courtenay Rotary Club - Rotary Trail & Mile of Flowers
- Courtenay Lions and Telus - Lewis Tennis Courts
- C.V. Land Trust - Hurford Hill Nature Park
- C.V. Naturalists - Courtenay Riverway
- Island Corridor Foundation and Courtenay Rotary Club - Rotary Trail
- Lush Valley - Community Gardens
- Lake Trail Neighbourhood Society - Community Gardens
- Millard Streamkeepers - Millard Park
- North Island Rhododendron Society - C.V. Rhododendron Garden
- Strathcona Sunrise Rotary - Sunrise Park & Skypark
- Young Professionals - Simms Park
Thanks also to the many community groups and individual volunteers that come out to assist with the Annual Mile of Flowers Plant-In as well as the community sports groups that helped with playing fields.