Courtenay Recreation offers a full line-up of recreation programs for all ages and levels of ability. We have a program for you, whether you're interested in sports, arts, fitness, health and wellness, or personal development.
Register by visiting or phoning our friendly staff at the Lewis Centre or the Florence Filberg Centre.
|Memberships Options During Move to New Software
Courtenay Rec is moving to new registration software next year! Memberships are limited to 3 & 1 month options until early 2020.
Comox Valley Recreation Guide
The Recreation Guide is distributed to Courtenay and area households. Pick up a copy of the Recreation Guide at Courtenay Recreation's Lewis Centre, Florence Filberg Centre, or LINC Youth Centre.
Winter Program Registration starts Monday November 18!
4 easy ways to register for Courtenay Recreation programs:
- In person at the Lewis or Florence Filberg Centres.
First Come, First Served
(no sign in sheets or numbers)
- By Phone: 250-338-5371 or 250-338-1000.
- By Fax: 250-338-8600 or 250-338-0303. Use the registration form. [PDF - 260 KB]
- By Mail: Use the registration form. [PDF - 260 KB]
Please note: No Email registrations accepted
Coming Soon: Online Registration!
Starting March 2, 2020, Courtenay Recreation patrons will be able to register for programs online. Get ready! Set up a new online account starting Dec 2, 2019 and be entered to win prizes
Programs for newborn to 6 years including childminding, music, art, sports, drop-in programs and more.
Programs for 5 – 14 years including Winter Wonders, Arts & Crafts, Dance, Circus, Martial Arts, Sports and more.
Programs at The LINC Youth Centre including leadership programs, skateboarding, cooking, arts, special interest and more!
Enjoy some fun in painting, jewelry making, cooking, music, dance, sports, Circus, martial arts and more!
Adapted Programs for Adults with Disabilities
Healthy active living programs and services for those with disabilities.
Visit our Active Living section for adult programs including yoga, personal training, fitness, drop-in classes and daytime fitness for 55+.
Drop-in fitness and registered classes help you get in shape, stay in shape & just feel better!
Lewis Wellness Centre
A 4000 sq ft workout facility with new and accessible equipment. Featuring strength training, TRX and circuit training classes.
Bring your children to drop-in childminding at the Lewis Centre if you are using our facilities and participating in our programs.
Refunds may be issued under the following circumstances:
• A full or pro-rated refund will be given if a class is cancelled, or for medical reasons with a doctor's note.
• Pro-rated refunds will be provided after the first class, based on the date of notification.
• Requests for refunds will be processed with a full refund up to FIVE days before the start of the program. After this time, an administrative fee of $5 will be charged.
• Refunds will not be approved after a program has ended.
• Please allow up to 3 weeks for cheque refunds to be processed.
• Please note there may be exceptions (eg. Cozy Corner Preschool, programs of short duration, workshops, etc.).
• All passes are non-refundable.
• Wellness Centre Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
These coupon books have been designed to provide healthy lifestyle opportunities to residents of the City of Courtenay who live below Statistics Canada low income thresholds. Visit here for more information and an application.