Service Request Form

Please use the drop down menu to choose the type of service requested.Your request will be forwarded to the appropriate City of Courtenay department.

NEW: To report bylaw contraventions, please submit a Bylaw Complaint Form.

(Limit of 5,000 characters)
(Please complete the CAPTCHA in order to submit this form)